Sunday, December 28, 2008

Good-Bye, Florida (for now)

It was a wonderful trip.


The travel home was fine.


Harold is attached to me like Velcro.


I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, but overall things are fine.

Later this week, I'll look back on this year's knitting, reading, etcetera. (I'm not sure if I mention this to tantalize or warn the reader.)

I'm so glad to think of the new year. December hasn't, on the whole, been fun (last week being an obvious exception). The whole fall, in fact, has had more low points than high. Calendars are arbitrary things, but it feels like progress to be in a new month, a new year. A clean start, a fresh beginning.

Deep breaths...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a good trip - welcome home and here's to a happier 2009, jdj

    ReplyDelete