Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update on cats and warm

Harold has made me laugh twice today.

Earlier, he was on the bed, and I was rubbing his belly vigorously, and I looked down to see his fat belly was rippling under my hand. It was about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

And now, he's snoring, really snoring, though only on and off, and I'm trying not to giggle loudly enough to wake him up.

Oh, he's awake. I don't think it was my fault, though.

He's not getting up, anyway. Not when his beloved grandmama has recognized the need for a kitty to have his own warm spot, so he doesn't have to muscle Pan off his. He hasn't jumped down since I let him know it was there.






Pan will be so relieved.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's just her age or the hypothyroidism but Perry Penelope's "groin" area is bare of everything but very short fuzz. I just love to pick her up and rub the soft, bare belly.

    Congrats to Harold for getting his own warm space. You did well, Harold, in finally getting something you don't have to share with Pan :)

    ReplyDelete