Tuesday, October 21, 2008

(Ah-choo!) Go Bruins (Ah-choo!)

My cold is slowly going away, but the last couple of days, in addition to the congestion that won't quit, I've been sneezing (by which I mean, Sneezing! Sneezing!) more often. It's pretty funny, too: I take the cold medicine which doesn't seem to do much for me, generally, and almost exactly four hours later, Ah-choo! Ah-choo! I guess it is doing something, after all.

The Bruins played well last night, but lost in the shootout. They then traveled to Buffalo, where they play tonight. If they can keep playing that well, they'll win more than they lose. Plus, Bergeron is getting some good chances, and I see a streak coming his way.

I cast on for the Happy Feet socks today. Happy Feet!

Game's starting! Gotta go, bye! Go Bruins

No comments:

Post a Comment