Thursday, October 09, 2008

More cat; plus, going out of town

Since Pan has lost so much weight during the recent episode (How To Drive Your Mother Crazy In One Simple Step: Stop Eating*), he's a little wisp of a cat, and I've been concerned that with the change in seasons, he's not warm enough. Example of this: he used to want to get under the covers with me at night, but would then come out in five minutes, or one minute, because he hates to have anything brushing his ears. Now, he'll go under the covers, snuggle down, and stay for an hour. Or two.

*Optional step two: resume eating, but eat very, very little. Watch Mama go crazy!

So, I decided to splurge on a heated thing for him, to see if he liked the idea.




I think he likes it.

Now if I can just get him to eat more...

I'm leaving tomorrow for my annual trek to Apple Festival. Yay! Please excuse my absence for a few days. I'll try to bring back some pretty photos, if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. I hope kitty starts eating for you, like Old Country Buffet style. Have fun at the apple festival, I LOVE apple picking, apple eating and the prospect of hot cider donuts.

    ReplyDelete