Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Quick Starbucks Commercial

The Bruins are out west; they played in Edmonton at 9 PM EST last night (and won in OT!), and tonight it's Vancouver at 10PM EST. Good thing I'm unemployed, right? I can sleep late. (Look, it's a small bright side, but I need all I can get. Things are a little depressed around here lately.)

So in the interests of not missing the game (currently Bruins are up 1-0, yay and knock wood), I just want to tell you, if you like caramel and chocolate (well, who doesn't like chocolate?), you need to get to Starbucks and try the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Like, now.


I'm usually a caramel frap' girl:


(As a friend once said to me, "That's not coffee, that's dessert," and I'm not arguing), but that hot chocolate? Seriously good. Really. Try it. You can thank me later.

3 comments:

  1. You are the second blog that I've read talking about this drink. Too bad my nearest Starbucks is a 30 minute drive. But I might have to try and get there anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting milkshake... :P

    Have you noticed that B&N no longer has Starbucks but has changed to B&N Cafe? I just saw that 2 weeks ago on a quick trip in. I know I need to go check it out unless you have and can give a review???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'll be venturing to my Starbucks today based on this fabulous recommendation.

    ReplyDelete