Monday, June 08, 2020

Up, Down, Up

For a Monday, I started the day in a decent frame of mind. It helped that a friend who knows me well sent me a great typo (I know, a bit weird perhaps, but it's one of the ways to my heart).

See?
Do you see it? Here, let me help.
They since corrected it, but it made me laugh, a good way to start a Monday. And, knowing that I had a yarn order out for delivery didn't hurt my mood either! As well as a virtual stitch and bitch tonight.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long after work started when a headache rolled in, which really took the wind out of my sails. The quality of my current project is not high, shall we say, and though I get breaks from it when the shorter pieces come in, getting one that used "fasten" to mean "make faster/speed up" (though I have seen it before) didn't help either.

Still, at least it was a good squishy-mail day!
And hopefully the headache will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment