Thursday, June 25, 2020

Quick Plug, and Maggie

To follow up on yesterday's barely-a-post, The Angel of the Crows was really good! If you like fantastical/supernatural stuff, very well written, give it a try. I'll try to get around to a longer review, but in the meantime, hit me up if you have questions. 

Such as: Do you have to be really into Sherlock Holmes, or Jack the Ripper, to read it? No, you do not, I say with confidence as someone who is nowhere near an expert on either. It may help deepen your enjoyment (I did watch Sherlock for a bit*, until it got too much for me, and I was definitely picturing himself sometimes), but I enjoyed it plenty with no more than that and general cultural awareness.
*This book started out as Sherlock fanfic.

Meanwhile, I have a beautiful cat. Or she has me. Call it what you will.








1 comment:

  1. The tile in my front entryway looks very much like that. Unfortunately, it is missing the cat accessory.

    ReplyDelete