Friday, November 18, 2016

More, More, More Movie Ratings

Time once again to share my amusement with movie rating language (August! This fall really has been crazy.)

I can't help wondering how much funk is a lot:
Rated R for realistic.
Why the quotes?
Yes, I suppose it's better if the co-dependency is not self-demeaning.
Rated R for "hardcore statistical analysis"?
I'm madly curious as to what the others are.
Deviance is one thing, but if it's exquisite, is that better, or worse?
Is there any other kind?
That is really, really descriptive.
Seriously, who writes this things, and what are the guidelines?
Not what I find entertaining, actually.
Menace? And how do you determine if nudity is graphic?
I kind of need some hand sanitizer after reading this one.
I can't believe I've spent so much of my life not noticing these things, but they do make me smile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment