Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Well.

And to think that I was embarrassed for my country when President Bush was re-elected.

I've been numb all day. Not crying, but shying away from what happened. (But reading about some of it. The first thing--first thing?--he plans to do is propose a constitutional amendment for term limits in Congress. What the...?)

I got a headache last night, whether related to the still-present cold or not I don't know, and I went to bed before the third period of the hockey game; was up for a while at midnight when it got worse; and although it was better than that when I got up this morning, it hasn't gone away completely. My stomach is also very upset, which could be related to the head, the cold, the election, or all of the above. I'm going out to get some more cold medicine.

Tomorrow will be better. Repeat until you believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment