Friday, October 15, 2010

Answer: Packing for Rhinebeck

Question: What should I be doing instead of blogging?

But hey, photos don't take long. We had cat cuteness today:




I finished these socks last Sunday, at Grandma's.


They fit nicely, though I wish I'd made them taller. Live and learn.




Something I can adjust on the next ones, which I started ... on Sunday, at Grandma's. What, I was going to be without a project on the needles? Yeah right!


I made the ribbing a little bit longer (13 rows, instead of 10), and will make the leg longer than the blue ones.

The yarn for these is, like the blue of the previous pair, from last year's Rhinebeck haul. I haven't used it all (yet), but I'm using it!

The yarn I got last weekend deserves its own post, I think. If I have time tonight, I'll set it up to post tomorrow, while I'm away. At Rhinebeck! With the sheep! And everything!

I'm a leetle bit excited. Like, take a tylenol PM to sleep excited. Have to pack first. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those socks are gorgeous! You did a great job on them. I love having socks going. They're a great grab-N-go project to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete