Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Rhinebeck: random photo edition

Want to see more from Rhinebeck? How fortunate for me that a picture is worth blah blah blah...

Not the best picture, but I think the size of this stocking threw me off:


I would totally have bought this on a shirt, but I asked, and it was only on the apron. Oh well.


Sheep lights!


A backpack built for a spinning wheel!


Um... wow?


I believe some sheep are hams. This one, for instance:


And this one:


And I think this one may be giving me the eye too, but it's hard to tell.


This little guy was too comfortable on Dad's lap to pay any attention to me.


He wasn't being forced, either. He was very happy there.


A very cool pumpkin carver worked his magic, some generally appealing:


Others designed to please this crowd:




I think this one was my favorite:


Simple but delicious maple lollipop, from Remsburger Maple Farm. Highly recommend. I'll have to try their maple blend drops and see if they're the same.


Flamingo ... um, pottery.


Creative yarn decoration!


Finally, a no-photo story: at the Ravelry party, I complimented a knitter on her hat, and she told me her pattern was online. I wanted to show you, though as I didn't take a picture, you'll have to go here. Very cool, Purl diva, I like it!

This weekend, I'll try to get to the task of putting all the Rhinebeck photos on Flickr, in case anyone has not yet had enough--is that possible?

Doubt I'll blog tomorrow, as I'm twin-sitting. Maybe Thursday? Take care of yourselves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment