Friday, September 10, 2010

Even a Blergh-ish Friday Ends in a Weekend

This morning I got to "train" my sometime-fellow proofreader B in the bizarro task that drove me nuts yesterday (repeat after me: the blind leading the blind). I found myself saying two things over and over:
  • "I don't know why...", and
  • "...which I find really irritating."
This may help explain why this crazy project bugs me: I don't enjoy being made to feel stupid and irritable. Funny, that.

Today wasn't actually quite as bad as yesterday, though it was in no way fun. Mild cramps and the attendant feelings of bleh didn't help. But it's Friday, and after I sleep late tomorrow, I hope to spend some time like this:

funny pictures-Scoot teh bed forward a bit.  I'z losing my sunbeam.

Meanwhile, tonight NESN is showing a Bruins game from last year (and surprise, they're winning!), and I think I may have the energy to knit while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment