Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brief Pointless Story, Unrelated Cat Photos

I have a vague memory of going online recently and requesting a coupon (that I'd read about somewhere, who knows where) from Greek Gods yogurt. And by "vague memory" what I really mean is that when I saw their logo on the small box that came Priority Mail today, I was puzzled, and thought, "Coupon? Maybe? Only why a box for that?" Because it's not like they were going to send me a free sample of yogurt through the mail, you know?

It turned out to be coupons (two for free products, two for a dollar off), and a t-shirt that says I Am A Greek Goddess. Which is really nice, in a puzzling way. Am I truly losing my memory?

Probably. Let's look at the cute cat photos and not think about it too much.

Can't you see I'm washing?

A little privacy is too much to ask for?

I ... I don't think I ask so much.

What, the toes?

What about them?

Really, lady, do you know how strange you are?

3 comments:

  1. Love the kitty pics! Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos is an exhibitionist. You notice he didn't move away from the camera...

    LOVE the tee-shirt and I want one! I might even wear it
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mail surprises rock--that t-shirt sounds hilarious.

    Carlos, public bathing is fair game for the camera. And very cute.

    WV: "swipe" -- what Carlos might do if the paparazzi linger.

    ReplyDelete