Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go the F*@! Away

Warning:

funny pictures of cats with captions

Guess what? It's raining! And about 65 degrees! In July!

Hmph.

Fortunately, there is knitting. And Torchwood. Is anyone else watching the Children of Earth miniseries this week? I'm loving it. I'm a night behind, since I'm watching the re-runs at 8 instead of "tonight's episode" at 9. That is, I watched the first one Tuesday*, the second last night**, and will watch the third tonight. Tomorrow, babysitting allowing, I'll watch 4 and then 5. If that doesn't work out, they're on again Sunday, so I won't have long to wait.

*With that cliffhanger, it took me ages to be ready for sleeping!

**And what about that view, toward the end, of, ahem, all of Captain Jack, eh? Whew, that's a handsome devil.

So that's what I'm doing tonight, after a big run to Target (now with more groceries). What are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. Alas, Torchwood is another of those series I would like to see, but never quite manage to. Actually, quite a few shows fall into that category. I really plan on seeing them someday...

    As for the rain and the cold AGAIN?? YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed a BBC miniseries? That makes me so sad, I wish I'd known that. It would have been much better than watching the rain. The rain is evil, it is breeding billions of sadistic mosquitoes here. All the woods in the park behind my house secretly conceal hundreds of acres of swamps, ick.

    ReplyDelete