Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Thundery Tuesday

Yesterday was sunny still. When I left work it was about 80 and sunny. Today when I left, it was 65 and the rain had just stopped. Very sad change. I was able to bear with it better than last week, though, after having had the sunny weekend. I felt remarkably light and free at work yesterday, with nothing to complain about. I hope the sun returns soon, but I was only pensive as it rained and boomed today, not wanting to cry.

I'm really tired tonight, though. I didn't get to bed early enough Sunday, and then last night I was out late, baby-sitting for my friend's twins, who will be two next month. Great boys, but that's a workout right there. By the time they were in bed, I needed to sit for a while with ice water and not move. I got some knitting done on the new socks, but not too much, and no photos yet.

I don't seem to be capable of much more than that, tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will bring my usual mojo, such as it is, back.

No comments:

Post a Comment