Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some of the things I am tonight

I'm exhausted. It hardly seems possible that it's only Wednesday.

I'm overwhelmed. There's so much I don't understand about my job. I really want to know what I'm supposed to do. I think I'll like it ... if I live that long.

I'm sad. Pan continues to decline. It grips me, keeps me in that depression. My baby.

I'm bothered. Harold is so not on board with my being out all day. He is desperate for love and attention. Now! Now! Love me now! More! Again!

I'm wincing. Mammogram tomorrow.

I'm hopeful. I'm having dinner with friends on Friday. Maybe things will be better by then, work-wise.

I'm laughing. Roombas are very random, aren't they?



Mainly, though, I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. Sending hugs your way. I've been at my new job for 3 months now and just feel like I'm starting to get it. It just takes time. :)

    ReplyDelete