Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Maybe you had to be there. In my dream.

Do you ever have a dream so weird that you wake up wondering about it, then forget all about it until the end of the day, and marvel all over again?

No? Me neither.

Just kidding, obviously. Last night, I dreamed that I was in a school auditorium, watching a concert with Depeche Mode and Martin Sheen. And while at first DM was singing, by the end Martin Sheen was singing (and I'm not at all sure he sings in real life, but in the dream, he was belting it out). The nice part is that they were equally respectful of each other: he seemed to enjoy them, and they were listening to him, too.

So, yeah. Thought I'd share that with you. So you can picture:


and:


Together at last.

1 comment:

  1. I would be so MAD if Martin Sheen interrupted my Depeche Mode dream!

    ReplyDelete