Thursday, November 06, 2008

November is looking up

So, there is finally some good news from the land of depression, aka Chez Cat Hair.

I had an interview yesterday.

It went quite well, I felt.

And a job offer followed. (So apparently my judgment was correct.) Verbal to make sure I was still interested, written to follow hopefully tomorrow.

Yay! While this doesn't turn my entire life around, it removes a sizable chunk of uck.

Drinkers may celebrate with champagne. As I don't drink, I tend to celebrate with chocolate. Thanks to my friend Trader Joe, I celebrated with this:


Can you see the label? Here.


Mmm. It's pretty yummy. Particularly for $1.99. For more than a pound! Who wants to come over and help me eat it? Because it looks like I'll need to fit into my work clothes again.

3 comments:

  1. CHEERS! Hoopla! Huzzah!

    Their game is our loss...damn them for taking so long!

    I had a white Russian to celebrate... I called it medicinal for my sore throat. Well, that is *my* story ...

    And if an extra reference would help, you know you have mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week - Obama wins and CCR gets a job! Much success to you both! (you can pass my wishes on to Barack next time you see him).

    ReplyDelete