Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Could Not Get to Sleep

When I say that I couldn't get to sleep last night, I mean that I Could Not Sleep. It was around 10:30 when I turned the light off, tossed, turned, resettled, turned, tossed, flipped. Got up at midnight and went on the computer for a while. Back in bed at 12:30, tossed, turned, groaned, tossed, tried the couch. Sometime after 2, I fell asleep.

This never happens to me, and I don't know why it did last night. I had an interview this morning, but I wasn't that nervous about it. Pan still isn't eating, and I'm worried about him, but I've been worrying about him for weeks now. Caffeine doesn't usually bother me, so I don't think the Coke I had around 7 had me up until 2. No idea, but it was puzzling and infuriating. And although the interview went well (it's with another agency), I'm kind of in a fog now. Energy and lack thereof, mysterious.

I'm going to try to get a few things done, anyway. Yawn...

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how old you are, but I find as a hurtle toward 40, that this is happening to me more and more. Could it be "The Change"...?
    Or just too much coffee?
    :)

    ReplyDelete