Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Lost Day

I'm finally starting to feel like maybe, cross fingers, knock wood, I'm feeling better. I've spent the day dragging, headache and cramps and got nothing done, unless you count the three-hour nap which caused me to miss seeing the Bruins game (though I woke up in time to see the end of OT and the shootout, and they did win, at least). Whuf. I was supposed to go in to the MFA and have dinner with friends, so much for that.

Actually, I did get one thing done. Last night I all-but finished the second baby hat, and tonight it's done. I don't know what I'm knitting next, so I'm at a bit of a loss. And feeling a bit frail after the day, so perhaps I'll leave it at that. Better luck tomorrow, I hope! Just so you don't go away empty-handed, though, here's a little something for you:


In honor of Harold, who is in a (different) box right now. Boxes rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment