Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi there. Mitten much?

Well, as of five minutes ago, I finished my first mitten. Tra and la, so there!


Extremely awkward shot in front of the monitor, followed by the "my, but it's difficult to get my own hand to look right" shot that hopefully shows how well it fits.


Repeat after me: the first one was Too Big. The second one was Too Small. And the third one? Pretty damn good, if I do say so.

I actually ripped back Mark 2 only to the cuff, which I left (and which was done on US size 4s), then continued on with US 6s and more increases than in Mark 2 (though not as much as Mark 1, of course).

Follow that? :)

Pan and Harold are thrilled for me, of course.


Yes, that's Pan on top of Harold's tail. Harold is not very aware of where he leaves his tail, and Pan is oblivious to what he steps on and rests over.

I sympathize with Harold. Pan stepped on Harold's tail as he was getting settled, and I know from long experience what it feels like to have Pan stepping on your sensitive bits.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! My big fat cat methodically tromps all over my sensitive bits. How do they know?

    ReplyDelete