Sunday, January 20, 2008

Head still hurts, so go look at frog

I don't have much for you again today. My head still hurts, and it's an energy-sapping thing. It is not as bad as yesterday, thank heavens -- I got up, read the paper, put in my contacts, showered, baked potatoes! -- but it isn't really how I want to feel. Still, no nap needed so far, and the Bruins won again, so I'm not unhappy. Hopefully as the hormones cycle out, the head pain will, too.

Anyway. In case you haven't run across this elsewhere, you have to look at this frog! The knitter who came up with this, I bow my head to her. (I admit, I am assuming "her", but if CraftyHedgehog is a guy, I apologize.)


I hated biology, but I love this. Thinking of it! Figuring out how to do it! Doing it! Then describing it, in part, with this: "he is not glued down, so you can take him out and cuddle him if you wish". Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a little better, and that frog is amazing! Thanks for bringing it to my notice... poor froggy... it brings back memories of high school biology class...

    ReplyDelete