Monday, January 28, 2008

Look at the pretty pictures (talk later)

I'll (try to) write about yesterday tomorrow--no, no, nothing bad, just that it's writing, and it's after 10, and I'm tired, so I'm going to be photographic tonight and wordified tomorrow. Mmkay?

Mr and Mrs Cardinal in the tree at work today:


My mitten, Mark 2:


It's a much snugger fit that Mark 1 was!


I think I'll keep going ... but I reserve the right to sleep on it and change my mind. (I probably should have stayed with the size 6 needles ... shhh.)


I made chili over the weekend. I put carrots and celery in it, but I don't want big pieces of either. Enter the little food processor:


Voom! It does a number on the onion, too. Love it! And the result, a big honkin' pot of chili:


(Lookit that ... I photographed steam!)

Bath time at the zoo
Pan: I will wash you. Hold still.


Harold: Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment