Sunday, April 17, 2022

Yarn Shop Shopping: The Haul

I started this post a while back, to show you the yarn store I went to last month, but like so many things, blogging has been bumped down the priority list recently. It isn't that my mother needs a lot of care, but she can't yet do a lot of things that she usually does, and I'm finding it mentally, if not physically, tiring to stay on top of everything. But it's all good, she's getting better, and it's certainly good that I'm here when she needs me.

Meanwhile, yarn shop! With sheep!

And this beautiful yarn, which I totally craved but could not come up with a plan for. But the colors!
This is what I did end up with:
What do they have in common? Well, they each contain some cashmere. Surprise, right?




I also picked up some knit blockers, in a cheery rainbow of colors.

And a row-counter ring, which came most intriguingly packaged, layer upon layer.


And a shorter needle for the Close to You shawl, where a long needle has been very in the way.
They gave us each a project bag.
And this cute little pin!
Which I immediately put on my pin display.
So I can smile at it regularly.

Any questions?

1 comment: