Monday, April 18, 2022

Ow Here, Ow There, Ow Ow Ow

How many places do I hurt? Let me count:

  • Left arm, because I got my second covid booster yesterday (delayed after CVS cancelled on me last weekend, but Walmart got us in on Sunday). It's worth it! But I have a sore upper arm, and a very sore and swollen underarm. (Also, this morning when I opened my mouth, my jaw was sore on that side--but it diminished during the day, so I'm not too worried about that.) I also felt tired and draggy all day, but maybe not more than your average Monday.
  • Right arm: I have a pretty deep bruise on my arm that I got Saturday. I was putting stuff in the back of my car at a store when I noticed that a car on the other side of the parking area was inch-inch-inching out, as though me being behind my (not at all large) car was really cutting into their space (though they weren't close to me at all). I moved to the side, and when they still were taking forever, I tried to pull the liftgate down from the side, and bonked it onto my arm. While I am not, nor have I ever been, coordinated, I don't count that one as my fault at all, but it still hurts.
  • Leg muscles, as apparently I have reached an age or stage where crouching and squatting to pin out a shawl to block leaves me hurting for a few days afterward. Ow!
  • Right foot--this one is getting better, but the dermatologist treated something on my foot last week and I've been a little limpy since then.
  • And of course, all the usual aches: sore spot on back, aching sinuses from allergies, some heartburn... I'm a mess, basically!

The list of what doesn't hurt might be shorter today, really. What about you, how are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment