Sunday, April 18, 2021

Updates of This and That

A week ago, I wrote about the grass I grow for Maggie to nibble on, and wanted to show you how it grows in a week.

This morning:

Last Sunday:
Isn't that something? Maggie approves.

Pretty soon it will be time to recycle out the oldest and plant some more; we like to have a good crop going.

Then there's knitting. I showed you the little shawl with three colors done, and here it is with four done:

And here I am today, almost done with number five:
I tried to lay it out on Maggie yesterday while she napped on my lap, and she was not too enamored of that idea.
Uncooperative models, I tell you.

I got a bunch done on it today while the Bruins played; they are now 4-0 since the trade deadline, which shows how well they did there, for once! I mean, it's early days yet, but so far, so good with the new players. Which makes ccr a happy Bruins fan!

1 comment:

  1. Grow grass grow!

    And I think she models beautifully. Purple? My ears would perk up, too.

    ReplyDelete