Friday, April 23, 2021

Doing Okay, and That's Okay

So how is my day after second vaccine shot going? It's going... okay.

My arm is very achy, from shoulder almost to elbow. Surprisingly, my underarm is very sore, as I learned in the shower this morning, and that's definitely different from the first shot. But mostly, if I don't try to lift the arm up to the side, it's only achy.

I'm also even more tired than usual, which is saying something, as I am a naturally low-energy person.

And these things are fine. If this is as bad as it gets? I'll be counting my lucky stars. Because by all accounts, even a mild case of COVID-19 is much worse than this. I'm cussing about the sore arm, but only in a really grateful way.

1 comment:

  1. And tomorrow we'll both be normal again. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete