Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Ringing in the New Year

In case you were wondering how hard we party here on new year's eve, I want to share with you some of the action shots I took last night.

One eye open, sort of.
Then the other.
 Stretch.
She looks here like she was getting zoomie, but she definitely was not.
Just stretchy.

And snuggly.


After a good long snuggle, she let me have the use of my arm back, and took the footstool.
And relaxed into it. (We're going to get a bigger footstool, so we can use it at the same time, but for now it's one of my jobs to make sure she doesn't roll off it.)
The first lap of the new year.
And a nice little paw stack.
Happy new year, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Paw stack. New phrase to me and one I will steal shamelessly around my cat-owning friends. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete