Tuesday, January 28, 2020

A Randomness of Hawaii (Thursday 1/16)

Work so gets in the way of doing other things! Quite tiresome. Which is another way of saying that I still haven't gone through my Hawaii photos at any length. So here's what I'm going to do: throw you some more pictures as I talk about last Thursday week*, in addition to the visit-the-beach ones I already put up.
*As Jane Austen would describe a week ago Thursday

So Thursday was mostly a day to unpack and settle in. But even when you're just walking up to the office to sign in for the time-share, there are tropical signs.

And driving out to the airport to add me to the rental car led to this view:
This rooster would turn out to be a frequent visitor to our patio.
Not pictured: the farmers market, where we bought papayas and limes to have for breakfasts. Delicious!

I was much taken with this sign. Not at our place, but at a resort where we went to have dinner. Are the unpleasant activities handled elsewhere?
Also not pictured: the rain that came while we were eating dinner, that was bad enough we ducked into a nearby store and bought umbrellas. And still got damp walking home, which wasn't the best way to end Thursday, but overall, not a bad day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment