Monday, January 13, 2020

Yes, More Cat Pictures

Listen, I don't know why Maggie is being so very, very photogenic lately*, but I just can't stop myself from doing it again.
*I had my phone in at the store to look into something, and the woman helping me asked what the cat's name was, and said she's really cute. Yes, she is.

The other night, snuggling up on the couch.

She looks like she's about to bite, but it was a solid few minutes of dozing in that position.
And then next morning on the lanai.






On the lanai again today, she first did the "I'm so calm and serene" thing:
So casual.
And then grabbed for my leg.
She's also helping me pack.
Speaking of which, I'd better get back to that. I'll try to post tomorrow night, but I leave Wednesday morning, so there may be enough headless-chickening happening Tuesday night that I won't get to it. In which case, I'll try to throw up pictures here and there on the trip, before I get back and drown you in trip stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment