Monday, May 13, 2019

You Guesses It: Kittens!

Yes, I went a-kittening yesterday, and although most of the photos are blurry, that's what happens with kittens, isn't it? Little furry perpetual motion machines. Here are the best of them.

"Oh hi."
"Hi!"
Funny how three kittens can move in about five directions at once.
Closer!
Camera strap!
Passing through.
"What you got there?"
"I keel you!"
Action shot: bunny kick.
Two try to kill each other, while a third has a quiet bath.
"I'm not sure these are my size."
"Nope, not quite big enough."
Deep thoughts.
Pouncing in three, two, one.
"Come in here and say that!"
Not as settled as she looks.
Quick peek at belly.
Mama likes those scritches behind the ears.
Baby, all tuckered out.
"You toes smell interesting." (Maggie has a foot fetish, and is always rubbing on my toes, so I expect she could tell.)
 Nope, not waking up.
That's it for now!

1 comment: