Saturday, May 04, 2019

Last Weekend's Kittens

I'd better get these photos up before I take some more!

The pair of kittens that I've shown before are still there; they are pre-adopted, but not going home until next week, I believe.
Her:
Him:
And, attacking the drawstrings on my capris, her on one side:
And him on the other:
That was the least blurry action shot of him, but he did hold still for just a moment:
And I got a teeny tiny tongue shot! Thlurp.
Next I went into the room with four babies. Three are dark:
One is orange.
And they pretty much never stopped moving.
Just adorable. I also love this "belly up to the food" shot.
When I went to leave, I looked back and they were all curled up together. Say it with me: awww!
Last stop was a mama and her little boy.
She wasn't leaping up for attention, but wasn't scared, either, and let me rub her head a bit, not worrying that I was reaching over the baby to do it.
He found, as kittens do everywhere, that mama is the best toy.
Doesn't she look patient?

No comments:

Post a Comment