Thursday, May 09, 2019

Update on the Dentist Stuff

You may perhaps recall that I went to a new dentist last fall, and felt dubious about how much work they said I needed, though that may have been influenced by getting frozen half to death in the office. Then I had a terrible time getting my deposit back after I decided not to have the work done right away after all. Did I write about that? It was epic.

So, naturally enough, I decided to try a different office, and get a second opinion about all that work that the first office assured me I needed. That appointment was yesterday (I waited until I was due for a cleaning again: two birds with one stone).

And according to dentist number two, I don't need anything. Nothing done.

Well. That's $1500 I'm happy to spend on other things.

4 comments:

  1. And dentist #1 is deeply unethical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you leave a review somewhere about him. Shysters are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's quite a difference. I'd be tempted to report the first one to the ADA. I agree with Mary Ellen there. Dentist #1 sounds deeply unethical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I'm with goose fairy, I'd report the first one.

    ReplyDelete