Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Weather/Whether

The weather has jumped right over spring and hit summer, today and tomorrow; it was close to 90 today, I had all the windows open to revel in the fresh air (it smells so good), and when I ran out for an appointment, it was flip-flops and driving barefoot, fabulous. It's going to chill back down in a day or two, but I am enjoying the hell out of it for now.

The same cannot be said for tonight's Bruins game, which has been a very poor showing by my team so far. It baffles me, how some nights they are virtually untouchable, and other times they can't complete a simple pass without coughing up the puck. Still, it's only one period, and if they can remember how hockey works, there's plenty of time for them to get it together.

I hope they do. I'm not certain whether I can watch two more periods like this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm chuckling at the idea of playing on ice in 90 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete