Monday, May 21, 2018

Counting Down, ow

I had already decided that I wasn't going to stay up for the end of the hockey game tonight; if Tampa wins, they go to the finals and I don't need to see them celebrate that, and if Washington wins, there's another game, so either way, eh. But it isn't quite 8 yet, the game hasn't started, and I am already into the sleepy blinks, so at this rate, I'll be lucky to make it to the end of the first period.

I'm honestly still tired and sore from yesterday. I thought that I was pacing myself throughout the day and not overdoing it, but I see by the time stamp on Facebook that it was 5:11 PM when I was complaining about how much my arms and hands hurt, so I guess I didn't really manage that. It's hard, when there's so much to do, and time to do more, to face the fact that the stamina isn't there. Still, I do feel like I'm in good shape*, knock on wood, and I'm not feeling panic when I say that this time next week, I will be looking at the movers coming in the morning. Only time will tell how I feel at that time, of course, but still.
*Not physically, obviously! But in terms of move readiness

Still. So tired wow.

1 comment:

  1. What bugs me about moving is that you pack everything, but then there is still all this...STUFF...lying around loose. Boston movers actually have a word for that stuff: chowder.

    ReplyDelete