Monday, May 14, 2018

Uncertainty, Extended

All this time, I've been telling myself that at least on May 14th, if not before, I would know if the buyer's mortgage was approved, and wouldn't have to live with the uncertainty after that.

Ha! So funny! So naive!

What, you thought the actual date on the signed purchase and sale agreement meant something? You sweet innocent.

They want to extend it to Friday.

As they managed to tell me, after I emailed the realtor at 3:30 to ask if this was going to happen today, at 5 PM on the day of the deadline. Which is obviously only a deadline to me*.
*Although, my realtor pointed out, the buyer isn't happy either! To which I (mentally) responded, I could not give less of a fuck about the buyer right now.

So. Imagine me switching between this:
And this:
With a few moments of this mixed in:
(I mean, really, though. Am I the only one who takes deadlines seriously? You had a month!)

1 comment:

  1. It probably comes down to someone in the banking part of the process not doing their job. SIGH. Still sucks.

    ReplyDelete