Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Six Months Later

It feels like Carlos has been gone forever.

It feels like he just died.

Six months both is and isn't a long time.

I don't cry every day, but I do cry sometimes. I still miss him every day.

~~~~~~~~~~
Moving update: no further news on anything. I am still packing, sorting, giving things away. Feeling peaceful about the progress I've made so far, while not entirely ruling out the possibility of last-minute panic happening. But I am pushing myself now, in hopes of avoiding that later.

Meanwhile, it looks like I can safely pack away the shorts and tank tops, but I might want to keep the sweaters out a bit longer. (Click on the images to see them bigger.)

Oh, New England. You really don't want me to miss you, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment