Friday, December 11, 2015

Made It to Friday

I can't tell you how pissed I was to be exhausted again/still this morning. I was in bed at 7:30 last night! I slept most of the following 11 hours! I should feel, at the very least, decent, if not pretty damned good, after that. This fucking cold, on day 13, can really bite me.

Of course, reading on Humans of New York about the refugee who is coming to Michigan, and his brother-in-law there tells him "there is heating in the houses and the water is warm when you shower" is salutary reading. Bitching about a cold is definitely a first world problem, I know.

On the other hand, at least I am not like the driver of a car I was driving behind recently, who chose to put "H8U" on the plate. Really? You hate everyone? Well, you have my sympathies: that's an awful way to live.

I mean, can you think of another reason to chose that message?

No comments:

Post a Comment