Sunday, December 06, 2015

So. Day Eight.

Yes, I do still feel like crap, thanks for asking. This day has lasted forever, and it's only 6. And I slept until almost 9. But when you just keep asking yourself why you feel so bad, again and again and again, time crawls.

This is ridiculous. Congested, sinus pressure, and so, so, SO tired. Like, sitting up on the couch takes tremendous effort. But since Wednesday, it hasn't been a napping kind of illness, so if I lie down, my body feels relieved but it gets boring as all hell very quickly. I've been doing a lot of reading, since I can mostly manage to hold a book up, and reading helps me forget how lousy I feel. And how I am getting nothing done. Forget Christmas prep things: I'm almost out of clean underwear, so I'll have to do laundry soon, but so far, 12 flights of stairs hasn't been something I felt like trying.

Whine, whine, whine...

2 comments:

  1. Whatever this bug is, it is NASTY. I have a couple other friends who have had it, and it's knocked them out for days too. I hope you turn the corner on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hear you. I think I am going to have to bail on hosting my annual holiday party for the first time in 5 years because yeeeaaaah. I don't think I'm going to be able to put up a tree, much less host a party.

    ReplyDelete