Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Key Fact About 2015

As the calendar gets ready to tick over into the new year, one tends to get introspective about different things. One of my frequent thoughts is about my migraines, so I went to look at my tracking. Check this out:


That's my headache accounting for the last few years. Do you see what the terrible headaches have been doing? Going from 31 days in 2012 to none in 2015?

None! I can hardly believe it myself.

And headaches in general have gone from impacting over 15% of my days to less than 10%. That's pretty major, too. But it's the reduction in want-to-die headaches that makes me particularly happy. I'm sure I'm not done with them for my lifetime--could I be that lucky?--but for now, I am so, so happy. Here's to a similarly happy new year.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! I am so pleased for you. Good thing you've been tracking this or the difference wouldn't be so stark. May you have many more headache free days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the headaches! Now the question is what's it due to? The answer seems to be either the chiropractic adjustments or the onset of (pardon me) menopause. Of course it could be a combination of both.

    Either way, it's an improvement and I couldn't be happier for you. Enjoy 2016!

    ReplyDelete