Thursday, December 03, 2015

Ever So Slightly Better

I know today wasn't as bad as yesterday, because tonight I went out to pick up Chinese food--the first time I left the house in four days, and the first, shall we say, challenging food I've had in that time, too. (My stomach is ... not sure what to make of this.) I certainly don't feel great, but it gives me some hope for tomorrow.

Which is Friday, somehow. What a weird and cruddy week this has been.

Oh, and I thought of something good. Thank heavens Belmont was gone before this started! Her volume would have been the last straw, during the many times this week when I was lying down as though violently magnetized to the bed. (As I will be again before too much longer, I think.)

Thank you all for the good wishes. I hope your weeks have been better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment