Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welp

In sports news, a team from Boston beat a Toronto team last night. Unfortunately for me, it was the Red Sox over the Blue Jays, not the Bruins over the Maple Leafs.

I can't fathom how the Bruins didn't come out charged up, excited to win on home ice, save themselves another trip over the border, and get a few days of rest before the second round. Instead, they came out flatter than roadkill and totally the opposite of what they should have been.

And honestly, Tuukka was the best player and I almost wish he hadn't been, because he kept them in it and kept them close enough that I couldn't relax until the final whistle. If they were going to lose, I'd rather they'd been blown out, and been as embarrassed as they should feel after that game.

So. They play tomorrow night. We'll see. On with the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment