Monday, October 08, 2012

Yes, I'm Here. Sort Of.

Home again.

So tired.

The trip had many good points, but my grandmother's health is a bit worrying right now. She had a pacemaker put in on Friday, and one can't expect a 98-year-old to bounce back quickly. Still, I worry about her, and about my aunt taking care of her, and wish I was closer and could help more.

From the time I got home last night until I got into bed, and then again this morning* from before I got up until I went to shower, Carlos had a bad case of the Random Meows. I can't help worrying, since we're waiting for the test results for what might be causing blood in his urine. Maybe he feels sick! It's far more likely that he is unhappy I went away, and is expressing his discontent that I was attempting anything non-cat-related like unpacking or brushing my teeth or working.
*Happily, not so much tonight.

So! I have So Many Pictures to show, and stories to tell, and So Little Energy. And time. I want to get to it, but, you know. I had stitch and bitch tonight, tomorrow is acupuncture and dinner with family friends, Wednesday is Other Knitting Group (if I have the energy), Thursday is contact lens appointment, Friday is doctor and then dinner with friends ... Saturday I have the whole day planned for my collapse.

And laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment