Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not More Rhinebeck (Yet)

The good news about today is that my migraine did not come back. The bad news is that the headache of my day was Microsoft-based, and it was a pretty bad work day. Still better than the migraine the day before! But not by much, and tomorrow doesn't look great either. The good news about that is that the report in question absolutely positively we mean it this time has to be done by the end of the day Thursday, so that it is on its way to India for them to do their thing on Friday. Which means tomorrow will very likely suck, but then that stressor will be off my desk, in whatever state it's in.

This report was originally supposed to be finished in July, and I don't thing one single thing along the way has gone right the first time. A corrupted file and hours of work lost today is the least of it, really. But I'm glad I had knitting tonight, with casual conversation and showing off Rhinebeck yarns, to re-set me for tomorrow.

So, no more about Rhinebeck tonight. Tomorrow may not work either, but we'll see when we get there. Meanwhile, if you have a few minutes, go look at the Globe's Big Picture feature today: all balloons! There are some really cool photos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment