Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Unplanned Knitting Progress

I unexpectedly got some knitting done at work today, and not at lunch, either, but before lunch. Our IT guy was in town from New York, and both he and the head IT guy in England set to work on my computer, which has been unable to print since I got it a month ago (when they switched me from a laptop to a desktop). It took them quite a while, and in the meantime, I got my sock done (or almost--I kitchenered it when I got home).

So yay for that! And what time does that make it? Why, it's time to pick the next sock yarn to use. Hooray! And I have, ah, an embarrassment of riches to choose from. Discounting the Socks That Rock, since I just used that, I have, well. A lot still to choose from.

Twenty-three options, in fact. Ahem.

Yeah. I have a little bit of a problem. (Not that I really think it's a problem.) They're all such nice yarns! The ones I've tried, I know I like, and the ones I haven't tried, I want to try!

So will you excuse me? I have some serious pondering to do tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Will you feel better if I tell you how many sock yarn choices I have in my stash? Or will you just think I'm a crazy sock-yarn hoarder? Because I have...



    67. No, 68! I just got a skein of Socks that Rock in the mail today.

    And that doesn't even count the sock-weight yarn I plan to use for something other than socks! Because I have a bunch of that too!

    ReplyDelete