Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ten Thousand Kinds of Awesome

I know I've mentioned before how much I loved The West Wing, which is pretty funny given how I feel about actual politics. Today I saw this, which is fantastic beyond words, and if you too were a WW fan, watch it now hurry up watch it now now now!

I want to vote for Bridget Mary McCormack now, and I live about a thousand miles from Michigan. But I love her! And I want to thank her for this.

And, you know, for being a force for good in politics, because we need more of that, at every level.

But mostly for reminding me of how good The West Wing was. Nostalgic now!

1 comment:

  1. This was fantastic. I always try to go through the whole shmeer when I'm voting but I realize there are a lot of people who don't. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete