Thursday, April 05, 2012

Wow, Am I Tired

Yes, yes I am. I was awake for a lot of last night, for no reason I could tell, and tonight that's catching up with me. I just took a pill to make extra-sure I sleep through tonight. How reliant I am on sleep!

Meanwhile, I finished the second baby hat, which I had started last week and then put aside for the scarf. Cute, right?

The set, so to speak:
Everything your 2-headed baby needs...

Saw a fun bumper sticker at a red light today:

And these objects in a store. Can you tell what they are?
Some things should not be made cute for Easter, and I now decree that rawhide treats are on that list.

I had a cream soda today, for the first time in a long time. It was good, but the message on the bottle was the funny part. Click on the photo to read it.
"Cap may blow off..." It may seem like a simple soda, but someone could lose an eye!

What a world, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, my Frida needs those rawhides. I am that owner. : )
    That has got to be one the cutest sets for baby I have seen. Great job! Seriously as a mom of little girl minions that is absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete