Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where I Was Last Night (when I wasn't at the computer)

In bed. I went to bed at 7:30 last night.

There's nothing to make you appreciate a regular Monday like having one with a migraine. It's not debilitating, but I've been at the low end of functional. Urgh. One sure sign of problems: the glow of the computer screen seems awfully bright.

Today was slightly better, mostly. Kind of. Sometimes I was pretty much fine, other times I was trying to hold my head really still as much as possible, and not move my eyes too much to avoid the rubber-band twang of the optic nerve to the brain, which feels just about as good as you would imagine it to.

Right now, it's barely painful, but I'm a little nervous that the tide will turn again. The only really weird part is that the pain is on the right side, when before the appointment it was the left side. I almost always have left-side pain, so this is ... odd.

That's all I have tonight. As you can imagine, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment