Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not Quite Scraping the Bottom

Well, it's sad that this is meant for a positive statement, but today was not as hateful as yesterday. I yearn for a good, satisfying work day (four months is a long time to spend feeling like an idiot), but sufficient unto the day is the bleargh thereof.

I'm hunched forward like I'm wearing a yoke, though. That's not good.

Usually when I find I'm a bit down, it helps to schedule some things to look forward to, but right now, I already have things to look forward to, and it isn't cheering me up in the moment. I mean, sure, I look forward to dinner with friends, to hanging out with my friend's baby, to Apple Festival and Rhinebeck. But I still feel the way I feel.

So, in lieu of something more productive, look on the bright side: here's tonight's therapy.


If you can't beat it, drown it in chocolate, I always say...

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. God. If I weren't on the other side of the country, I would be helping you out with those brownies. ;-) Hope things cheer up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete