Monday, May 23, 2011

Quick Report: Looks Good

Seeing as I felt more welcomed and valued at this job on day one than I did at my last job after seven months? It looks good.

And given that the day had far more boring to it (tax forms, Word 2007 training) than scary (what is he talking about? is that even English?), it beats the last three first days I've had. So that looks good.

The commute was good.

I'm having lunch with my new peers tomorrow. That's good.

The Bruins, now? After their disintegration on Saturday, I expected them to come out at the top of their game tonight.

They did not.

They don't look good.

But if I had to choose one of the two to keep being good, I'd pick the job. Sorry, Bruins. I hope you rebound. But I know what's more important.

It's good.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a fabulous first day! Here's to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yay to the job. Word 2007? I got forced into Office 2010 last September so I know what that's like!

    Sorry about the Bruins, but hey it's not over 'til it's over, right?

    ReplyDelete